will have: Previous real estate experience, ideally in a high-volume sales admin/marketing and/or Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant... you have been waiting for! Due to internal promotion, our client is now looking for a switched-on Executive Assistant who can.
You will find that teamwork at the company can help you grow with top-notch training, as well as ours education programs and the opportunities they offer. Our company can take you anywhere while providing the benefits you need for your life and professional career.
Carefully read information :
To apply for this position, create a quality resume. Here are some tips on how to create a great Resume:
- Go straight to the point. This is a basic tip, but largely overlooked by candidates;
- Divide the curriculum content by topics;
- Avoid formatting that deviates from the rules;
- Use simple but appropriate language;
- Avoid pretensions to salary;
- Review carefully;
- Speak the truth, be honest (a)!
Observe carefully on page d and inscription of the jobs as the résumé is sent.